Marie Farman - Joram Van Holen - Tino Van den Berg
New and fully updated edition 2022
The 500 Hidden Secrets of Paris reveals 500 off-the-beaten- track places and interesting details for anyone who’s keen to explore Paris’ best-kept secrets, e.g.
• The 5 best vintage markets
• 5 beautiful artist studios
• The 5 best workplaces for freelancers
• 5 cool clubs to party after midnight
• 5 speciality shops Parisians can’t live without ... and much more.
The 500 Hidden Secrets is a series of essential city guides. Every guide
• is written by a savvy local
• only contains independent advice
• is based on thorough research and the author’s personal opinions • is frequently updated and reissued.
Journalist MARIE FARMAN lives and works in Paris. She specialises in writing about design and decorative arts (for magazines such as Les Echos, Milk Decoration) and is the author of Paris Designers and Their Interiors.