Miguel Júdice - Manuel Gomes da Costa
A new and fully updated edition, 2022.
The 500 Hidden Secrets of Lisbon reveals 500 off-the-beaten-track places and interesting details for anyone who's keen to explore Lisbon's best-kept secrets, e.g.
• The 5 best restaurants for petiscos
• 5 beautiful bars from another time
• 5 places to enjoy the river
• 5 addresses to see azulejos tiles
•... and much more.
The 500 Hidden Secrets is a series of essential city guides.
• is written by a savvy local
• only contains independent advice
• is based on thorough research and the author's personal opinions
• is frequently updated and reissued.
Born and bred Lisboeta MIGUEL JUDICE is a hospitality entrepreneur, freelance writer and photographer. He's an
avid globetrotter but loves coming home to the city he knows best. MANUEL GOMES DA COSTA is a Lisbon-based
international travel and interior photographer. For this book, he loved returning to so many places that carry fond memories, while also discovering lots of new secrets.